Book a table
Salad Table Restaurant
For groups of 9 and more please call the restaurant directly. We keep half our 160 cover restaurant free for walk in’s so if you can’t book there is always a good chance we can squeeze you in.
For groups of 4 and more please call the restaurant directly. We are small and busy but do try to keep tables free for walk in’s so if we are full for bookings please pop in and we will do our very best to seat you as soon as we can. There are also great bars on Thistle Street to grab a drink in while we find a table for you.
Health BBQ event
Looking for something healthy and fun?
Join us on the 7th of July for an afternoon health gathering. Blankets, yoga pants and hungry tummies are required :)
Here is our plan:
• VEGAN BBQ
An all day vegan bbq with signature skewers and goodies by Hendersons of Edinburgh.
The Hendersons bbq bags can only be pre ordered online as part of your ticket, and will be ready for collection in the Meadows on the day of the event. Easy peasy.
The Hendersons BBQ bag includes:
- A disposable BBQ pack
- Classic vegetable skewer with bbq sauce + herby oil dip
- Teriyaki tofu & mushroom skewer + teriyaki dip
- Pineapple and peaches skewer + yoghurt & mint dip
- 3 slices of wholemeal bread
The contents of the bag are vegan and made without gluten (except the bread, for optional gluten free oatckes please drop us a message).
• OPEN AIR YOGA
From 2 pm - 3 pm, Lamb Yoga will lead a Vinyasa Flow style class. To book the yoga class, please add the Yoga option to your ticket at check out. Thanks
• NEAL'S YARD - 15 min - neck, shoulder & head massage
Neal's Yard Remedies Edinburgh will bring their massage chair and their herb based beauty potions for your pleasure and health.
To book a massage session, all you you need to do is to follow these simple steps (please read it til the end, it's important)
1. Make sure that we have enough spaces for the day and go to the "tickets" tab and purchase your massage online - this doesn't include any food - that can be purchased separately.
2. Go on this link: https://goo.gl/rdKeoH
3. Click on the ‘Book Therapies Online’ link.
4. Pop your details in and select the 7th of July in the calendar.
5. If you would rather have a massage with a male therapist, choose the ‘Vegan Barbecue Male’ option. If you would rather have a massage with a female therapist, choose the ‘Vegan Barbecue Female' option.
More about their offering:
• KOMBUCHA tasting by Clever Kombucha
If you are interested in fermented drinks, Clever Kombucha will provide Gasgow made fresh kombucha and open discussions about this healthy potion.
Their signature 4 flavours on the day of the event will be discounted and could be pre purchased via the "tickets" tab. However if you feel like tasting their options first, pop by and give them a try, the deal will be available on the day of the event as well.
Hope to see many of you there guys :)